[nagdu] Your thoughts on cold-weather gear

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:59:09 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, everyone,

We’ve been having some crisp and chilly days here in sunny Florida, and I’m wondering what to do for my pup. Since I’m a first-time handler, York and I are experiencing our first winter together. I have a few rudimentary questions:

How can you tell when your pup is too cold? What are some easy ways to monitor your pup’s temperature?

For chilly days, do you use a sweater or other garments? We don’t have snow, so I know he won’t need cold-weather booties, but we walk several outside routes during the day. We’ve had temperatures in the low 30s and high 20s this week.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

With best,
Emily and York

---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke