[nagdu] A Mia misconception

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:45:29 UTC 2014

Hi Noah, my third dog Nat was exactly like that.  I tried
everything and never did fix the problem, and finally just
decided that I'd live with it.  I did talk to someone at my
school, and they said that some dogs were like that, and it was
nigh on impossible to get them to change.  You might try using
the clicker to get her to work to the right.  We didn't do that
at all back when I had her so I didn't try it because I didn't
know about it.  That would be my only suggestion, and then all I
can say is good luck.    Peace,    Debby and Neena the Golden