[nagdu] Perspectives on Guide Dogs

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:05:41 UTC 2014

Hey Rachel, one of the instructors at the Colorado Center teaches
Home Management but has taught Travel, and he is a guide dog
user.  In fact, he is the president of the Colorado Association
of Guide Dog Users.  I have not looked, but I'm pretty sure
there's a link to their site on the NAGDU site with his contact
info.  His name is Dishon Spears.     Peace,    Debby P.S.  My
Travel Instructor while I was at CCB was a former dog user and it
helped him to help me as I was trying to decide whether I would
at CCB.