[nagdu] Winter jackes?

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:06:18 UTC 2014

That is a great loss that Cozy Coats is no longer doing the custom coats.
They are a lot of work though. I've made a few of those for Thane over the
years. Each different harness design he needs a new one though and I've
gotten to the place where I felt it was too much work. I am healthier and
would rather live my life with him instead of spending it making his gear.
I have a pro purchase account with Ruffwear. If you work with a service dog,
after completing this application, you can get their gear for half price.
Please if you apply, don't abuse it. It is ONLY for your working service/
guide dog. Years ago this was a benefit through IAADP but they had to remove
them because of abuse of the program.
It does provide wonderful gear at more affordable prices. I got Thane some
good coats for our various weather conditions here in NW Oregon recently.
After I get a new harness, I plan to adapt all but the cloud chaser which is
a snug sweater like coat we use under his harness now.
This is a wonderful opportunity especially if you can sew or have access to
someone who can to do the large buttonholes for the handle.
I know we require a lot of work out in the rain and/ or cold. The gear will
make it so much easier.
For more information on the Pro Purchase Program
visit this weblink
http://www.ruffwear.com/Pro-Purchase-Program

Karyn