[nagdu] A bit of a dilemma.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:04:26 UTC 2014

			Yes, and if you do feel she will be cruel to the
dog, you need to get the heck out of the house... unless you plan to marry
her mom and adopt her as your own. Cruelity is nothing to mess around with.
As for voting on a dog, kids don't get to vote on major life decisions.
Adults make decisions all the time, and kids just have to live with them.
Households aren't run like an episode of Survivor.