[nagdu] A bit of a dilemma.

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:57:36 UTC 2014

Hi Jim, will ell, 14 year-olds can be rather obnoxious, no matter
what.  You know, they can't decide if they want to be grown-up or
little kids.  Fortunately this doesn't last forever.  I guess I'd
find out why she's so negative about the dog.  Is she afraid of
dogs? If that's the case, perhaps you and her mom can try and
talk to her about this fear.  If it's because she's embarrassed
to be seen with you and a dog, tell her dogs are guy magnets.
Lol.  Just some thoughts.  The thing I would not do is not get
the dog.    Peace,    Debby and Neena