[nagdu] service dog in a private practice

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:11:07 UTC 2014

I agree with this. If she is concerned about clients with allergies, why does she bring her dog to her office? It's very unlikely that an insurance company would comment on animals of any sort being in her office, so that part doesn't really make sense.

I guess, without knowing more about the situation, it's hard to give a fair assessment.

Shannon and the Acelet