[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:53:04 UTC 2014

I agree, however they are insisting on telling greyhound. What I do in this situation? i feel like they are trying to take control of it. I know theyare doing it through the university but it's still a Greyhound coach. I don't want someone else disclosing the fact I have dog. Should I allow them to tell Greyhound? I'm not the one setwith it up so if they do they will be doing it on their own every tell Greyhound.

Danielle and Willa