[nagdu] Introducing myself

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:01:09 UTC 2014

Hi Julie and all,
I have sincerely been thinking about creating another list for this purpose. I have heard about some owner trainer lists, but have not been able to find any of them, and as Buddy has mentioned, the one that he knows of, is very difficult to become a member of. I would be happy to create a group for email, and for those who are interested in a more regular quicker means of communication, even a text chat, if people are interested in like a group text message thread. If not, I can still create an email list. Those who would like to exchange numbers, would be able to do so, and those who would just like to be involved in email, would be able to join the list. It would not take much to do, and I have some time free today. I am not working today specifically. If you responses as to whether or not someone would like me to do this, or if Julie you wanted to be the one to do it, would be great!
Best,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone