[nagdu] Uber sued for allegedly refusing rides to the blind andputting a dog in the trunk

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:19:13 UTC 2014

Fatmir,
congrats and good luck with your guide dog Intro week. How does that work?

Wow! I do nnow of people putting pet dogs in the trunk for travel and
these have been outside dogs but I would *never* allow someone
especially a stranger to take my dog from me. How did this happen?
Owner and working pup should be attached at all times!
I bet that person wishes to remain anonymous!

Danielle
P.S. How do you contact Uber?