[nagdu] guide dogs and Gateway Arch in Saint Luis, MO?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:23:44 UTC 2014

Nicole, I've had dogs that didn't enjoy shopping with me, but I
had to do it.  Nobody says that every activity that we do always
has to be enjoyable to the dog.  I think dogs enjoy these job
most of the time, especially when given consistent praise for
good work, but it's because they want to be with us.  It isn't
because they want to do a particular activity.  I think the tenor
of your question was a little harsh.  JMO.    Debby and Neena