[nagdu] Why I decided not to owner train.

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:12:20 UTC 2014

I do not think of my school as the "big brother" program.  That
smacks of paranoia to me.  It's just as valid a choice to go to a
school to get training as it is to owner train but calling a
program a "big brother" program is definitely derogatory.  I'm
not trying to start a war here, but I get the feeling from some
folks that owner train that maybe they're just a little bit
better than the rest of us poor slobs who don't have the time,
inclination or whatever to owner train.  As I wrote in an earlier
email, it takes commitment to decide to go to a school and train
with a dog.  For those who owner train, great, more power to you!
But please don't act superior because you have chosen to owner
train.    Debby and Neena the Golden