[nagdu] Why I hate relieving on route

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:19:13 UTC 2014

I feel strongly about him as well. I can always tell when my boy he has to go, as he is very slow, and doesn't really focus on much. When we cross streets, he pulls hard to the left is if there is grass there, when there isn't. It's frustrating for me, as well, to carry around a bag. And I find that it is difficult to clean up in the grass, especially if it's a little bit loose.he doesn't have a specific time or place that he goes, he just goes. Fortunately, he does pull off most of the time, but if I think he's messing around and try to make him keep moving, he will go on the sidewalk. We won't even talk about the time, shortly after I brought him home, that he literally urinated on my foot while standing waiting to cross the street. At least I've gotten him to warn me.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone