[nagdu] use of gentle leader

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:58:27 UTC 2015

So  today  I  bought  a  new  gentle  leader  for  Franklin at  Pet’smart  I  don’t  remember  the  price  being  so  high $27=8 after  taxes.  Should  have  went  online  and  bought  a knock off brand  one.

anyways  its  been  forever  since  I’ve  used  one on Franklin
 tips  on  best  use?

 Meaning  I’’m  thinking  for  use  when he’s  working  and  does  his  drive-by-smelling  of  people  who  have  dogs and  when he  glues  his  nose  to  someone  he  really  likes the  smell of.

Thanks  for  tips/ ideas.

Sean and  Franklin