[nagdu] use of gentle leader

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:25:13 UTC 2015

Hi, Sean.  When they gave me a gentle leader for Becky, they told me to use
it in big crowds, such as the mall, church, etc.  The gentle leader slows
down her progress and you have a better control of her head.  This way,
Becky cannot so easily get to people (as you mentioned), and it seems to
make her pay even better attention to her work.  Hope this helps.
Elise and Becky