[nagdu] Dog ownership in other areas of the world

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:52:44 UTC 2015

Tracy,
I also had this same experience at GDB when I was there last, which admittedly was also many moons ago.  My field rep who did my follow up would frequently rant about how she was always having to fix problems the graduates had because of careless or irresponsible handling, and our lack of grattitude and how the instructors needf to have a way to remove a dog if necessary.
I think this scarred me for life. lol. Which is why I really hope, by the time I'm too old to train my own, there will be a choice of programs out there that will accept a Deafblind person communicating in ASL, which will give ownership.
Because right now my choice is leader, GEB both of whom have a waiting period which is not an option. And maybe GDF, which I think gives ownership.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone