[nagdu] a new dog

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:16:23 UTC 2015

I generally give my dog's name. For one Like Rox I'm deaf-blind and Iuse my dog's name when giving commands and because of my hearing loss I'm not always aware of how loud or soft I'm speaking. Sometimes I speak too softly and my pup wouldn't always respond in the beginning but now she usually does if I'm also giving a hand signal. But either way people are going to hear me even if. think nobody is around. If she responds to people calling to her I will correct the problem immediately, but I've not had much trouble with people calling to her while working. And farther more my dog's name is Willa which seems to be a hard name for people to reember.

Sent from my iPhone