[nagdu] Going to Prison.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:55:44 UTC 2015

Hey Raven, I do have a question about puppies being raised in
pr"ison.  One of the things that I know puppy raisers for Seeing
Eye do is that they socialize the pups a lot, and they expose the
dogs to lots of things, like trains, buses, sports, plays,
concerts, etc.  Pups that are raised in prison do not get that
socialization.  How is that lack made up for during training? Or
is it? How is it possible to know what a dog can handle if they
are not exposed to lots of different activities and environments?
Debby and Nova