[nagdu] Going to Prison.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:55:55 UTC 2015

Becky, I know that the Women's Prison in Purdy, WA used to train
pups for some service dog organization, and then they (the state)
cut the program.  People that I spoke to about it said it was one
of the best programs they had.  The prisoners were literally
transformed by it, and the dogs were so well-behaved and loved.

I don't think The Seeing Eye has used prison-trained dogs, though
if they did, once I was satisfied with some exposure concerns, it
wouldn't bother me a bit.    Debby and Nova