[nagdu] Puppy raising, taking the pup in public

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:26:04 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have heard that dogs actually prefer playing with their human friends. Possibly because they are emotionally closer to us or maybe it's just because we have opposing thumbs and a lot more fun. 😀

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)