[nagdu] The harm a fake service dogs good article

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:00:26 UTC 2015

Actually I didn't see what you saw in the article, Marianne.  I
think she was making some good points, and I think a strong
article like she wrote is important.  Some people don't think
about it unffil you point things out to them.  And even for those
of us who can and sometimes do use canes, it is not necessarily
comfortable.  I much prefer having my dog guide me then bang into
stuff with my cane, get it stuck in crap like trees and bike
racks, and everything.  Helpless? No.  Graceful? no.  With dog,
freer, more confident.    Debby and Nova