[nagdu] Just saw this: Guide dogs and athletes

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:04:34 UTC 2015

In order to run with your guide you most likely need either:
1. to use a flat collar and have your dog leash-guide or
2. Use a different style harness that allows for more free movement.
I'm not sure exactly how these differ from traditional harnesses since
I used leash-guiding with my dog while running.

Danielle and Thai