[nagdu] Naming names

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:39:10 UTC 2015

I actually do think there is some of that loyalty where schools are concerned, and also where doctors are concerned. I think trainers and people who do things that might be services know from the get-go that this sort of thing might happen. Usually some really love the services rendered and the person; others don't think they are worth the time of day. I mentioned my vet to someone one day and someone else said they wouldn't take their animals to her because she was just not nice, didn't care,  and on and on. I doubt it matters much if the thing happened recently or long ago. I usually don't share names because I just feel like I don't need to to get the point across, but I might if I thought there was a reason. Maybe I was premature in suggesting the thread should close.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com