[nagdu] process of getting in to the seeing eye

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Aug 27 19:57:23 UTC 2015

Every criteria that you put on your application as a must have will definitely increase your wait time. If you, for instance, will take nothing but a female golden, you could be passing up the perfect dog temperament wise just because it's a black male Labrador. While people certainly have breed preferences, I would say sure, express those, but don't be too upset if you have to wait. More important, to my mind anyway, would be working characteristics, like pace, pull, how much or how little work you might expect from your dog each day, do you have a routine or should your dog be able to roll with the punches?

I'm frankly a little surprised you're asking these questions now, where you didn't when you applied to Pilot.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name