[nagdu] Dont give up Tom

Marianne Robbins maryfairy2880 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:43:05 UTC 2015

Hello Tom,
I want to add my voice to others here who are encouraging you not to give up on finding a school that will work with you.
What Ann wrote below pretty much captures what I want to convey to you.
People have a lot of strong opinions on this matter. What they don’t have is your own unique set of circumstances, challenges and visual limitations.
I hope you will allow yourself to move forward and seek out other schools that may be able to work with you without guilt about getting your very real needs met.
My very best wishes to you.
Marianne

Message: 20