[nagdu] to notify or not

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 05:01:17 UTC 2015

Michael, I almost always give airlines advance notice, because I
DO NOT like sitting on the aisle with my dog.  I don't
necessarily want bulkhead, either.  But I do not want to sit on
the aisle.  The time I didn't give them notice, they tried to
make me sit on the aisle.  Go figure.  I have never received a
call asking me the weight of my dog, either.  You just must be
the lucky one.  As for help, if I have ample time, I don't need
it.  But if there's a tight schedule, especially when I need to
change from one flight to another, I don't wish to miss my flight
because I got lost following somebody's bad directions, etc.
Whether we tell that we have a dog when making reservations or
not doesn't do anything to change the laws.  We must still be
given the to ide.  I refuse to feel guilty because I decide to
disclose.  If other people don't, that's up to them.  People
should have the choice to disclose or not, and it should be left
at that, as far as I'm concerned.  Sorry if that offends folks,
but that's the way it is.    Debby and Nova