[nagdu] to notify or not

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Aug 30 18:54:15 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,

I think you should give notice if you feel that is what you should do. What
I was saying is that in my experience giving advanced notice accomplished
nothing except sometimes giving the airlines an opportunity to make up rules
that aren't there and make my life miserable.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson