[nagdu] to notify or not

William Vandervest timelord09 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 15:38:31 UTC 2015

I use a local paratransit service, and my file with them indicates thet I
have a service animal, I did this because it is a shared ride service, so,
they need to know how much space I will need.
as for the question of weather or not to notify cabs or others, it is, and
should be up to the handler, and should NEVER be thought of as inviting
descrimination, because if someone is going to refuse to take a service
animal, they will do it weather you inform them in advance or not.

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See
William and LD Lynerd
timelord09 at comcast.net