[nagdu] Traveling

Lisa E Roszyk rosz1878 at fredonia.edu
Tue Dec 1 17:42:20 UTC 2015

Hello hello friends,

So I am going to take a trip to various countries both for recreation and
to engage with schools over sees. I was wondering if anyone could point me
in the right direction of what I need to do inured to take my guide dog
Lynne with me. I know it may not be possible but if I can figure it out I'd
rather do the work instead of having to leave her with GEB. I trust and
love GEB but I hate leaving her and the thought of leaving her for
two-three weeks just does not sound fun. The route I am taking thus far is
from the U.S to japan via flying. From Japan to Greece flying. Then to Rome
and from Rome we are driving up to Paris so we will be driving and stopping
in various countries along the way. Thus we will be going through a few
customs check points. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

YILFS
Lisa R +Lynne