[NAGDU] Cricket can growl?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:36:47 UTC 2015

Hi Abby, boy, that's a hard one! I have had similar experiences
with family where they just let their dogs run at us.  Perhaps
you might suggest that next time they bring the dogs out of the
house one at a time so that they can meet Cricket, and they can
do the dog sniff thing.  At that point, you can choose to either
let them play together or not.  If you are going to keep her in
harness, then perhaps the other dogs can be kept in a separate
room.  The other option of course, is to leave Cricket home.  I
do that sometimes just because I think it's good for Nova not to
be around me all the time.  What happens if I get sick and I
can't have Nova with me? And sometimes, to be really honest, I
need a break, just to relax and not have to be responsible for a
couple hours.  (Grin).  You know, I enjoy sometimes just being
able to go to someone's house and sit down and chat and be with
everybody and not worry about whether my dog is in people's way,
etc.  Then when I get back home, I appreciate Nova more and am so
glad to see her again, and she's glad to see me.  But everybody
has to make those determinations for themselves.  Sorry if I was
too long-winded, but hopefully something I wrote will be helpful.
Debby and Nova