[nagdu] Guide dog seminars or camps

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Feb 14 20:51:31 UTC 2015

The Leader Dog accelerated O&M program is to improve someone's overall
mobility skills.  During the 1 week training the person gets the
opportunity to work with a dog for one of the days.  There is no
obligation to go to Leader Dogs to obtain a dog after the program.
Sometimes, a representative from a school will also visit an area and
let people try working with a dog. If she knows the school where she
would like to go she could see if anyone from that school will be near
in the next several months.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053