[nagdu] Teaching a dog to shake itself off when wet.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:00:56 UTC 2015

Wow, not sure.  My third dog had this terrible habit of waiting
until we were in an elevator full of people to shake.  Living in
Portland, OREGON at the time, I will tell as that it was often
wet and rainy, therefore she was wet.  Most people laughed and
thought it was funny but there were a few grouches in the federal
building who didn't appreciate my dog's shaking herself off.  So
I started telling her to shake before the elevator came, and if
she did it before the elevator got there, I'd praise her.  She
got better about not shaking in the elevator but she was by no
means consistent about it.  Lol.  Good luck!    Peace,    Debby
and Neena