[nagdu] Teaching a dog to shake itself off when wet.

Fatmir Seremeti f.seremeti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:00:43 UTC 2015

Hi all!
It's a long time since I wrote here but I got my black lab Gibson in November last year and o dear what a difference he has brought me!
All of the hard work I've laid down and still do is totally worth it.
I got to learn a simple trick by my instructor when I need Gibson to shake when he is wet. You simply blow quite hard on the back of his head and there you go!!!
You can also Praise and reward when he shake to further in force it as mentioned here below.

Fatmir Seremeti
Phone: +46705103634
Twitter: @Goalballfatmir