[nagdu] When a service dog is a pet - WAS differences betweenservice dogs and pets

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:35:05 UTC 2015

Raven, very good! A very concise and good explanation.  Wow, we
went for about an hour and a half walk today.  It was cold, but
it felt so good! And Neena is getting better about walking past
barking dogs, not looking over at them, or when I give her a
verbal leave it, she quickly turns her head back to me.  Very
proud of my little girl today.  And she's actually lying quietly.
Lol.     Blessings,    Debby and Neena