[nagdu] moving to a new city: suggestions?

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 04:02:03 UTC 2015

Because this is a place you plan on spending some time, take the time to explore new places with your cane before bringing the pup along, at least to start. This will give you more confidence and help you be relaxed for him. I never did this much with my first dog but when I got my current dog, I had been living in my city for a year and using a cane. I really think my familiarity made the transition far easier.

-Greg