[nagdu] moving to a new city: suggestions?

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Jan 16 04:48:13 UTC 2015

Hi Aleeha,

First of all, what big city are you moving to in Ohio?You have gotten some
good suggestions from others. I also live in Ohio  in the Northeast  part of
the state in  Kent, Ohio  which is a college town in the city.

Anyways, is there anyway for you to get some time to go to that city you
will be moving to with a friend and get fimilular  with thesurrounding area
in which you will be living  by walking around with a friend using your
cane. Then once you get a little fimilular  with the surrounding area  to
where you feel more relaxed and more sure of things then you could take your
guide and heal him while walking the route with your cane a few times or so
to let your guide  get used to the surrounding area  and be a little more
comfortable  when out walking in a new area in the city.

Then once your dog feels relaxed and a little more sure of himself and the
new surrounding area then you can try taking him out on a short walk  and
work him in harness.

I sure hope the move and the new change won't be to aweful stressful for
your dog. It's going to be an adjustment for the both of you but I'm sure
things will work out in the end . Good luck and keep us posted. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper