[nagdu] Summer workplace issue

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:34:28 UTC 2015

I agree with Rebecca completely! Besides, it's not like you can't
bring your dog to work with you. I think your boss is being
reasonable. Maybe I'm just used to working a job where I can't and
shouldn't have my dog by my side all the time. But I understand some
of the concerns with this. I mean, if there's an emergency, you can't
just grab your dog nearby and go. You can't stop people from bothering
your dog, giving things to your dog, or treating it in ways you don't
appreciate.

I suggest you strongly consider the questions Rebecca posed, and to
objectively evaluate the situation. You're not always going to have
your dog near you for any number of reasons. Does that mean you
shouldn't take a job or class because of this? I don't think so. But
do what you feel is best for you.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs