[nagdu] New law targets service animal imposters

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:27:16 UTC 2015

Hi Danielle and all, I have called lots of times and even went to a city
council meeting and told the Mayor and the council representatives about my
dogs being attacked and still nothing was done. I even handed out copies of
the service dog laws. It all fell on deaf ears. NO one cares. They even got
annoyed that I was complaining about this problem all the time. I told
them, "then do some thing about it and I will stop complaining about it."
Still nothing has been done, and it never will be.        Mardi and
Shaman,retired and Neechee and Shulamith,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/