[nagdu] Owner trainer resources

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Jul 5 13:05:36 UTC 2015

Meghan!

IOTA is still around, but to join is, IMO, a bit too bureaucratic. Join this one instead, or in addition. Low traffic. Despite the address, it's Julie J.'s playground, I'm just providing space.

I've heard there's an owner trainer group on Facebook as well, but I can't be bothered...

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name