[nagdu] dogs and canes

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jul 9 15:40:36 UTC 2015

Join the club my dear friend.
I'm totally blind and can only hear out of one ear  and apparently have a
ten percent loss in the good ear---grrrr.and I unfortunately can't tell
where people are, I can't hear footsteps at all or hardly at all, and if I
hear voices I don't know where they are.
So, fortunately doggies are smart and all of my dogs seemed to have picked
up after a few weeks of working with me that they have to do some extra
navigating.
I did not come to convention actually sadly, though if I can arrange it I
wouldn't mind stopping today later or tomorrow but it doesn't look
promising.
I hope you're having a very wonderful time and keeping out of trouble--lol

Yours sincerely,

Dan W.