[nagdu] ownership

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 10 23:04:55 UTC 2015

Danielle well said. I am a Lion and we give donations to schools . We do
a lot of fund raising to donate this money. Next year my local Lions
club will be sponsoring another dog . I really don't know why everyone
is making such  a big deal about ownership. The schools don't and won't
take your dogs back unless you abuse it or neglect it. Believe me they
don't want your dog. they just want the dog to guide you safely and have
a good life with you until they retire. I have retired 3 dogs. GDF never
gave me a problem . They were happy they were given to good homes. One
dog I kept  even though I had a pet dogs and new guide dog..
Marilyn and Anna