[nagdu] The NFB got vote correct on ownership.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:27:25 UTC 2015

The guide dog handler population is fortunate enough that unless you
owner train or have your dog privately trained, you are not
responsible for the cost of raising and training. However, many service dog
organizations require handlers to raise the funds for the training of
their service dog. You don't need wealthy friends, you need donations
like the schools do. And now with things like GoFundMe and such, it is
easier than ever to raise money for a cause no matter how trivial or
serious it is. Not saying that we should have to, just saying that it
is possible.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs