[nagdu] NAGDU leadership

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jul 13 20:41:09 UTC 2015

I would like to know what the results were on voting for NAGDU leadership positions this year or who the current leaders are.  I looked at the website, but there are no terms listed, so I don’t know when it was last updated.

I would also like to know where the minutes from the board meetings can be read.

And I would still like to know why the two resolutions introduced this year were not announced before hand.  If not on this list, then by phone conference or some other means.  It is extremely clear that there are quite a few people who don’t understand the issue.  There are also a number of people who could have talked to people in their state affiliate to educate them on the topic beforehand.

And finally, what positions are up for election next year?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC