[nagdu] Go Fund Me

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:45:34 UTC 2015

Debby,
Poor or not, most people have phones, and most phones can access the
internet. There are homeless people with phones because the government
will give you a phone if you can't afford one.
Not saying I think people need to start raising funds to get a guide
dog, but if other service dog handlers do it, it is possible for us,
too.

Yes, the schools certainly do a fantastic job of fund-raising.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs