[nagdu] Wanted: opinions about guide dogs

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 02:52:49 UTC 2015

The most important things to remember and take account of are: Do you like
dogs? Can you trust them? And are you willing to have a dog around always!
This can include in your bathroom stall, in your hotel, on your vacation, at
your dinner table, Well, under it and anywhere else you choose to go. And,
can you make allowances to care for the dog any time or any where! I usually
am good with all of that and don't have many issues. But, taking dogs in
cramped bathroom stalls for example, can be rather logistically challenging!