[nagdu] Ear cleaning techniques.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:39:37 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna, I've cleaned ears both ways.  And actually, the vet at
Seeing Eye said that unless they smell bad to leave them alone.
So you could ask five people and get five different answers.
(Smile).  We had a pet lab and we used to use some kind of ear
cleaner that we got from the vet that kind of smelled like
apricot.  Haven't been able to find it since.  So every few days,
I sniff Nova's ears, and also Lamar's.  Neither dog exactly is
thrilled to have me put my nose in their ears.  Kind of how I
feel when one of them puts their nose in my ear early in the
morning to wake me up.  Lol.    Debby and Nova