[nagdu] Flat curbs

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:48:31 UTC 2015

We have some crossings with little or no contrast, and nothing on the other side of the street for a landmark so it just looks like one very large expanse of concrete. If there is parallel traffic I can maintain my body direction, but on quiet residential streets, it is difficult.

Sent from my iPhone