[nagdu] using a tie down

Pam pamyoung80 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:40:39 UTC 2015

hi julie. well i don't use a tie down any more. i did use 1 when i first got callie but don't need to now. i do have friends that use them though for when they leave the dog on their own. i'd say a couple of hours would b ok to leave the dog on a tie down for. crates aren't used here in ireland. i know a couple of people that put their dogs on a tie down over night but personally i think that's too long.

Sent from my iPhone