[nagdu] Why, or why not?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:35:14 UTC 2015

Hi Pam, you make a good point.  Our schools do not get any
government funding, nor does insurance pay for our dogs.  I do
get tired of talking about how dogs guide me, etc.  But on the
other hand, someone I speak to may end up being a donor for my
school, or some other school.  (Of course, I'd like it to be
mine, but if somebody donates to a different school, that's okay,
too.  I will probably never know if someone has donated because
of seeing me and my dog.  I'm kind of an out there person and I
talk to people all the time.  (Maybe that's why I do the job I
do).  Lol.  So talking about dogs is cool.  I've gotten into some
great conversations with other folks and their service dogs.
(The genuine ones).  And I'm proud of my Nova.  So I like talking
about her.  (Smile).    Debby and Nova