[nagdu] {Disarmed} Your Travel Through Orlando Airport

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:52:34 UTC 2015

Debbie and Marilyn,
thank you for your responses. the fact that they are checking for explosives is not an issue. But if neither me or the dog, set off the metal detector, and I have not touched my dog, then why I am still checked? And why are the other parties with me checked?
I know what you mean about the difficulty with security, both my husband and I have CPAP machines, plus other control substance medications.
Has anyone had these same issues with the pre-check clearance thing. I have been meaning to do this, but it takes 90 days.
Very curiously,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.